Safe Families for Children is a national movement of compassion that is helping families in crisis get back on their feet by becoming part of their support system. Parents experiencing a temporary crisis can arrange for their children to stay with families of faith while they address the issues that led to their situation.
Safe Families for Children provides a temporary home for children whose parents are in a crisis situation.
- Placing parents keep full custody of their children
- Volunteer families are extensively screened
- Children ages 0-18 are eligible
- Stays can last from a few days to one year
- We are committed to reuniting parents and children as soon as possible
For more information contact email@example.com