Thank you for your interest in employment with Heartland Community Church. Don’t see a position below that fits you? Feel free to complete a general application. If you have questions, contact Jesika at 815-395-8000 or via email: email@example.com.
Student Ministries Teaching Pastor | Full-time
Videographer & Media Specialist | Full-time
Weekend Housekeeping Technician | Part-time (16 hours/week)
Sharestuff Driver’s Assistant | Part-time (20 hours/week: Tues-Sat mornings)
Thank you for your interest in an internship with Heartland Community Church. Our vision for internships is to develop world-class Christian leaders through active mentoring, personal spiritual formation and intentional community.
Watch this short video to discover what Heartland Internships are all about:
Available internships include:
- Student Ministries Worship: click here for job description
- Communications & Media Relations
- Sharestuff Social Media: click here for job description
- Production, Technical Arts & Stage Design
- Pastoral Care & Compassion
- Student Ministries – “Delta” (High School) & “Genesis” (Middle School)
- Children’s Ministries- “Launch”
- Facilities Management
- Information Technology
- Non-Profit Management
- Retail Management
- Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Merchandising & Sales
- Event Planning
- Student Ministries Special Events: click here for job description
- Fine Arts, Prop Design & Costuming
Summer 2017 internships begin the week of June 5th! Apply NOW and check back often for newly added roles:
Student Ministries Associate Support: click here for job description
Student Ministries Community Leadership: click here for job description
Student Ministries Worship: click here for job description
To apply for an internship, please complete the Online Internship Application.
*Heartland Community Church requires all employees and interns to participate in our Child Protection Program. To start the CPP process, please fill out the CPP Application.